Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Haul: Vintage Fair

I started my day today by going to a farmers market where my friend Lindsay (Totally Baked Cakes) had a stall selling the most AMAZING cupcakes.. I had a lemon curd one. mmmm! I wish I could start everyday like that! :)
Then I headed into Liverpool to go to the vintage fashion fair at The Bluecoat and it was really good. There were around 30 stalls filled with vintage clothing, jewelry and handmade crafts.
I only picked up two things from there and then I had a wander around the Liverpool shops. These are the things I got...



I got this little tray/pot from Flo's Fancies stall. It is an old POLICE record that I can now store thing in like rings or bracelets!

Also from Flo was this very cute heart button decoration that I plan to put on a mirror or hang off a door somewhere :)

I found a little book shop and I think there was only about 10 craft books in there! I cant wait to try making one of the 'plush pals'.

This is a postcard I bought from Waterstones. I couldn't not pick this up! I plan to frame it :)

Another postcard from Waterstone's. This is going to be sent in the post to my boyfriend seen as he calls me poo head alot! (He calls me poo face more!)

And FINALLY my book arrived from Play.com. I have read Jenny Colgan's two previous books and seriously loved them! When I have read this one I will be writing a review on them. (May take a while im not a fast reader people!)

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! 

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. The heart is so cute!

    Lovely blog - now following:) would love if you could check out mine and follow back!

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...