Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Tiger Haul: New obsession


So I'm in London visiting my boyfriend at the moment but every time I come on my jolly's here I make a list of places I want to go to. My boyfriend just loves it! (wink wink) This time one of the places on my list was the shop Tiger. I have heard about Tiger on many blogs and youtube channels including (one of my favourite youtubers) Essie Button. When she did a haul from Tiger it was official.. I HAD to go there! The shop is basically filled with bits and bobs of homewear etc and its just...cute! It was my second attempted to find thew store but I got there eventually. I went to the one in Lewisham.



 The store is so inviting and their displays are really nice! 


Ok even the bag is cute!!


Firstly I got these AMAZING mustache soap dispensers. I actually bought these for our coffee shop customer toilets. Im tempted to go back and get another for my bathroom. They cost just £2 each!

Sticking to the mustache theme (who doesn't like a mustache hey) I bought these scourer sponges for £1 but I intend to use them as decoration at the shop.


Most boring thing I bought was this huge paddle brush for £1.


Every time I go to Starbucks there is always a pack of two of these on the counter for 95p which I always buy , they are just so yummy.. in Tiger they were 6 for £1.. bargain! You can't tell from this picture but they were opened immediately..I could't resist. 



I bought this China Balm for £1..its meant for muscles aches and pains. I have a lot of trouble with my shoulder and after a massage the other week it has gone better but still hurts so I'm going to try this out. Smells RANK like all muscles things do! Actually I just smelt it again and it smells like TCP. Its not all that bad so I take it back.


Lastly from Tiger Luke (that boyfriend  thing I have been talking about) picked up a ghost card for his 10 year old nephew (lets hope he doesn't read my blog hey!) and a postcard for me, even if I did see it without him wanting me too.. These were 2 for £1.


   So this isn't from Tiger but a random store in the middle of the Lewisham shopping centre.. its a massive scarf that I picked up for just £2.. I love it..




When Luke and I were waiting for the train we could have sworn the Queen was sat on the other side drinking a Costa and eating a chocolate bar...what do you think?!

So that was my little haul..I will for sure be going to Tiger stores every time I come down, you can get some amazing stuff in there. But for now I'm going to watch 'Funny People' on the projector ! (Luke doesn't own a telly..its the only option in this house!)

What have you been up to this weekend?!

Lauren x

7 comments:

  1. It's the best store ever! I already have a Tiger soap dispenser, but I was tempted to get the moustache one, too! MUST RESIST, haha! Glad you thought it was as cool as me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever do a meet up it should be to shop in this store ALL day! :) x

      Delete
  2. This shop is a godsend!!!!!! i must visit one, or the website. or both!
    also, thats blates the queenie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go go go!! After a while the "Queen" was talking to a pigeon! Legend! x

      Delete
  3. Thank You for visiting Tiger store in Lewisham. I am glad to hear that you had a very good shopping experience and managed to get some funky moustache products.Our products in terms of design, patterns and theme change every month.

    Please continue to share your shopping experience and we look forward to welcoming you in our store again. Store Manager for Lewisham:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will indeed...next time im in Sidcup I will be stopping off at Lewisham first :) The products are really amazing..my boyfriend even wanted half of the stuff! If I got a job in there i would probably buy everything in the store.. good for you, not other customers, haha..x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...