Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Boots Haul

I am meant to be saving money and being good but when I watched a few Youtube videos about the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks i had to have one! Im not the biggest fan of lipstick, I usually only wear it when im on stage but I do love lipbalm which is pretty much what these are with a sheer hintr of colour. They are larrrvly!
It is 3 for 2 in Boots at the moment so of course I abused the offer. Here is what I got in pictures. I will list below all products and prices. 










L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Sweet Berry - £7.99
Bourjois Pot Blush in Rose Amber - £7.49
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black - £8.49
Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadow in Mink/Sable - £1.99
Natural Collection Cream Blusher in Apricot Blush - £1.99
Natural Collection Nail Polish in Hibiscus - £1.89

Hope everyone had a happy happy Easter!!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...