Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Haul - H&M, New Look, Primark, Budapest!

Hello Hello.
So I did a spot of shopping last week.. not too much but still thought I would share it with you :)


This dark navy dress is from New Look. It came with this really pretty plated tan belt and it only cost £20.



Let me first apologise for the creases! It really shows up on camera, damn.
This blazer was from H&M. I had a full day of searching for a black blazer that i could wear casually and formally. By gum it took a lot of searching.. but I found it and I love this one. I have never been a fan of black and blue but I think it works quite well.
It was £24.99



This sugar skull T-shirt was an impulse buy when I was hunting for the blazer.. Agagin from H&M and for £7.99 I could really leave it there! I cant wait to wear it in the summer (If it ever arrives!)

Boring but essential, Black flats from Primark for £4!

Who has seen The Hunger Games?!! I seriously loved it so I had to get the book. It is a bit annoying to read the book AFTER watching the film but thought if im going to read all three books I may as well start from the begging! Any read this yet??




And the last few things I got this month were presents from my boyfriend who has been away touring in Europe (he's a stand up comic). He went to three different countries and bought me something from each country. Cute.. I know! (trained well)
This scarf im in LOVE with. Its from Budapest! Fancy! I wore it for the first time last night to a gig and got so many complements about it :)
Funniest earrings I have ever seen!! I dont even have my ears pierced but i do have a rubber duck collection forming! Ha! 

Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing Sunday! 

Lauren

x




9 comments:

  1. ooooooo I like the skull t shirt lots! I wish summer would come too. Lucky you getting presents from the boy!
    I watched HG and had to then get the books and read too, Just finished the last one last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the book better than the film?! What are the other books like? x

      Delete
  2. Fab buys love the top, I have bought a cuple of H&M blazers recently and love them and those earrings are amazing lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M has gone really good lately i think. I never used to be fond of it in there! x

      Delete
    2. I Love H&M it is my favourite shop at the minute :) x

      Delete
    3. It has gone sooo much better recently hasnt it!!x

      Delete
  3. The Hunger Games trilogy is amazing :) and I love the pattern on the scarf.

    raspberrylipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i NEED to get the other books... i have nearly finished this one.. its so good!x

      Delete
  4. Where is PRIMARK in Budapest?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...