Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Ohh La La... The Harrods Edition

Oh me oh my look at this months Glossybox! They teamed up with Harrods and this was the awesome result!!! I received this box when I got home from a trip to London (London post to follow) and it certainly put a smile on my face after a long journey.

Different box design than usual.. pristine white with the Harrods logo.. feels expensive already!

GOODIES!!!!

So first there is the YSL Forever youth liberator serum.. I'm enjoying using it so far the only thing that's a little annoying is the smell.. not oober bad but not nice..

Then we have the sexy looking lipstick by Burberry. Now this smells amazing! I got it in the colour Copper and have inserted some (rather bad) pictures below of what it looks like. The actual lipstick looks matte but when you apply it the glossyness comes alive!

And on the end there is a perfume sample of Narciso Rodriguez-For her. 

This Clarins extra firming body cream. I have oober dry skin and this works wonders I must say. Its a really think cream and doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all.

Finally is the Molton Brown heavenly ginger-lily moisture bath and shower. I haven't tried this yet but I have tried Molton Brown things before and they have all be great.


All in all this is probably one of the best Glossy boxes I have ever received. Not only is the money way more than you have paid for but this is the first box that I have know the brand of every single products.
Go team Harrods!

Did you enjoy your GlossyBox this month??

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...