Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Easter Decorations - Egg garlands and coffee bean chicks?!

 Hello there people... I feel like I have been out of the blogging loop for a while... I'm back to show you how I have decorated our coffee shop for Easter. 
Now I'm not a big fan of Easter decorations AT ALL! I feel like most things can be tacky and just mehh!! However I love the pastel colours and couldn't be the only one down the street who didn't decorate the shop! 
I have a lot of my coffee bean crafts in the shop like my coffee bean wreath I made before Christmas (click HERE) so I though I would stick to the theme and shove a few beans in a wine glass and pop some chickens on top... like ya do! Somehow I think it works :)
I also found some plastic eggs (like the ones inside Kinder Eggs), threaded some ribbon through them and made them into a garland.. Also I stuck some bows either side to hide the blue tag that I had put them up with ;) 
They seem happy!

This is in the shop window, a book about the history of the place...with some chicks!

Mirror garland

Displaying our cakes

More window display (I added more chicks popping out of the grapes!)

Chillin' in the sun! Have I gone chick mad?!?

Simple and easy to do... for the chicks, ribbon and eggs I paid less than £10 all coming from The Range.. favourite shop ever!

This has NOTHING to do with easter but I gather by my blog name you know I love cows.. I saw these in T X Maxx.. how amazing are they!? Corn on the cob holders... COW ONES!! awesome!

Have a lovely Easter everybody.. hope your enjoying the sunshine (I have heard it's forecast to snow next week... whhhaaatt?!)

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. nice blog on egg Garlands, thanks for sharing this information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...