Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Haul - The sun made me do it!

It has been such a sunny weekend here in the North West and from the sounds of things the whole of the UK has been getting 'holiday' weather! As much as I love it and feel like im back living in Cyprus I am getting headaches every day so can you chill out a bit Mr Sun please..Thanks.

I am in the process of saving money.. so I TOTALLY blame the sun for this haul.. if it wasnt out I wouldnt have gone shopping! (I need someone to blame right?!)



I have heard a lot of good thing about the No7 BB Cream so seen as Boots are giving away the £5 vouchers at the moment it was a good time to buy it! I have used it once and love it so far.

I only went in to get ONE cleansing lotion from Garnier but like I said they are doing the No7 voucher if you spend £5 or over so thought I would get two and try out this deep pore wash too. Im starting to be a skincare junkie and adore anything that will clean and refresh my face.. ermm who doesnt!



I was walking back to my car..when I accidentally walked into TKMaxx! But im so glad I did because this dusky pink over sized jumper was an amazing £5!!!!!! I know!! On sale of course.


This USA flag heart t-shirt was £7.99 in a little boutiquey shop in my town. Would look great with a pair of denim shorts but I really dont have the legs for it so its skinny jeans for me thanks!

I bought this yesterday in Preston. I went there to go to hobbycraft and ended up walking around the town because the weather was so nice. Then I got a phone call asking if I could gig that night so  seen as though I knew I was getting a bit extra cash that night I bought this and wore it to the gig. It was from a one off shop in St George's shopping centre for £10! I do find a good bargin!


This book was originally £8 reduced to £2.99. I work in my parents coffee shop and my step dad, Ian, is making a selection of homemade ice creams. So far we have mint, black cherry, orange, vanilla, amaretto etc.. I thought myself and Ian would enjoy this book and there is some amazing recipes in there such as rocky road ice cream!! yes please!!



This is a strange one to put in a haul and im still thinking as I type 'why the hell have I put this in' but hey ho.. Im obsessed with it so need to share the love. Its apple and blueberry by Feel Good and it taste DELICIOUS! I bought mine in Esquires Coffee Shop..

Has the sun been making you do anything this weekend?!

Enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts... I hear the rain is coming to say hello next week!

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. Great buys doll:)
    sara xx New happy follower
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...