Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

My Everyday Favourites...

I have been using these same products every day for a good few months now and i LOVE them.
I am not one for wearing eye shadow as an every day routine but i do pop a bit of concealer on the eye lids to even them out a bit.  

Mascara ~ Loreal Paris Voluminous in Black
The mascara i hated when i first got it but enjoying it alot more now its drying up a little. 

Concealer ~ M.A.C Select Cover up in NW20
I suffer with dark under eye circles and this does wonders. Its not drying and doesnt sit in the creases.

Bronzer ~ Bourjois Delice de Poudre in 52
I havent used another bronzer since i got this one a year ago and still havent hit pan. Such a perfect colour for contouring.

Souffle Blush ~ Barbra Daly in Rose
The best colour for a natural look..blends well too. I just dab this on with my fingers.

Powder Blush ~ Natural Collection in Rosy Glow
I have repurchased this same blush three times...now thats saying something!!

Blush Brush ~ Stole it from my mum when I was young! ;) No idea where its from
Cheeky cheeky!

Bronzer Brush ~ Eye Lips Face aka ELF cosmetics
Brilliant size for contouring, washes well and very cheap! 

So...theres my favourites ;o) If you have any recommendations of any similar products that you think are better than these then comment below, I always love finding new products! Well i just love shopping!...

This post will be featured on the Lola Lola Blog. Go check this company out.. They have come up with a brilliant idea of being able to win weekly prizes..Im on my way to their website to register now! :)

Last but not least let me introduce you to our Beagle.. His name is Alfie and he is 8 doggy years old. He wanted to join in the blogging fun!!

Hope you are all having a lovely Bonfire weekend... be safe kids!!


 Someone wanted to get in on the picture taking.... "wait Lauren im yawning!!"

"Ok.. ready for my close up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...