Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Winter Nails...

Its coming up to winter so i thought i would share a few of my favourite nail poloish i like to wear on those cold, windy days. 
If you asked any of my friends they would tell you how obsessed, yes obsessed, I am with Barry M Nail Paints. They are affordable, have a brilliant range in colours (and always coming up with more) and the bottles are very sleek. I have around 20 from them as of yet but I'm dying to get my hands on the new silver and gold 'foil' ones...you can get the Nail Paints from SuperdrugBoots or the Barry M website.

Anyway...the four i have picked (from left to right) Navy, Raspberry,Grey and Vivid Purple. Pretty pretty colours! :o)

What are your favourites??

Lauren xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...