Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

One Day In Paris...

 Apart from New York being my number one place I want to go to Paris is definitely a close second. When I saw these pictures they immediately made me smile. I would like to go near Christmas time for a weekend. Although it would be an amazing opportunity to buy christmas present *cheeky grin* i think it would be a well deserved break for me and the boyfriend...If not this year then fingers crossed next year.






If anyone has been to Paris what are your recommendations in terms of places to go, things to see, places to eat and hotels to stay in?!

Have a good week...

Lauren xx

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i absolutely love paris, i went last summer and wish to go back! defiantly go to the Arc de Triomphe- its so beautiful. Also try and eat out as possible- I miss the food so much!xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thank you...im excited to go... just dont know when it will be :S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...