Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Hello Again..

Well hello there... I haven't blogged in what feels like forever but I'm back. I love blogging and have no idea why I stopped a few months back. This post isn't really about anything apart from a little catch up.
So, erm.. not much has changed really. I'm still living in London and loving it. There is always so much to do down here whether it is taking a trip to Hyde Park for an ice cream or going to the theatre to see an amazing play or musical. (I am going to see A Chorus Line on Monday and am ridiculously excited!)
If any of you follow me and Instagram you may have seen I have a few new friends...the squirrels! Which my boyfriend and I have started calling ' the kids'..yep..we have gone crazy! We have Ray who lives at the back of our house and Fish who lives at the front (we can tell the difference) and to be honest, how could I not take five thousand photos a day of them. I was in Dorothy Perkins today and saw a cute jumper with a squig on it (see pic below) a few weeks ago I wouldn't think about buying it but now..I want!
Each weekend I am still singing in various venues all over London and Kent and I get to visit some beautiful places. Most recently I was in Whitsable and think I could buy a house there and live happily ever after buy the fishing hut.
Anyway, Im in need of a brew. Quite silly for not making one before writing all this really but I shall leave you with a few pictures.

What have you guys been up to?


xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...