Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

My Friday Night..

Why I am writing a post about my Friday night I don't know.. but I can tell you for free..I have blumin' enjoyed it! :)
Although I'm 24 and should probably be out partying the night away my perfect night was tonight where I stayed in, bought my favourite comedians DVD and had a bag of sweet popcorn to hand. Sorted!

The DVD I bought was by the fabulous Sarah Millican who, if you read my last post, was gigging at the same gig my boyfriend was a few nights ago in Manchester doing some of her new material. I have been a fan of the cake lover (her reference not mine) for quite a long time now so when her DVD came out I thought I would be buying in straight away...why the hell I didn't i don't know because it was bloody brilliant.. Bravo Millican.

So here in pictures is my Friday night! sorry in advance to bore you! (Should have said that at the beginning of the post, well done if you have got this far..write a comment if you did!)
Christmas mug is still out.. filled with mint hot chocolate


Cant beat fresh bedding

Mmmmmm

Owl PJ's are on! Shexyyyyy

Future best friend..

How the hell I cut my finger tonight I don't know but it wouldn't stop bleeding and the only plasters I could find were my 17 month old nephews that had dinosaurs all over it...nice!

Happy Friday! Have a good weekend!!!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...