Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

New Love...

I spent a hour or so last Saturday building this little beast! Its my all new, all pretty, all dazzling dressing table! I got it for Christmas of my lovely mum. Well... I got a picture of it on Christmas day because it hadn't arrived but I finally got it and I love it. It was actually so much fun putting it together as well. No help was needed so I am now a D.Y.I expert. (maybe not quite)
The table comes with stool and mirror and my mum got it from Argos, although you can buy the exact same one in Homebase and it is also available in white. She was originally going to get me the white one but I'm so happy I got the black because I think it looks awesome in my room. What do you think??


I didnt realise I was so neat! OCD??






already filled it with clutter and post-it notes

He wanted to help.. I must say this is not the best angle for you Alfie!

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dressing table!! Love love love! I wish I had one but i've got no wall space left :-( X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...