Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening!

Well this is my first post! Exciting times hey.. I will start off with explaining what my blog will hopefully be filled with. I have been a massive fan of the beauty community that has been on youtube for a few years now, i even started my own channel (although i havent uploaded a video in months!) So basically i want to fill this little space on the internet of mine with all things beauty related..e.g. Reviews, tutorials, hauls, outfit of the days, etc....Also along the line if you want to know a bit more about me i will do some of the tags that are floating around and some snips of my life, what ive been doing, where i have been and so on. Oh, and im a crafts geek! So if i make anything i will put up pictures or even tutorials how to make things like keyrings or cards.
So basically this will be about Beauty, Crafts and Me! 

One last thing... you are probably wondering why i have called my blog penguins and cows...well i will let you in on the secret (that is not even a secret) Im a penguin lover..they are just amazing. Little fat men in tuxedo's! :) and the cow side is from my boyfriend.. hes a cow lover (should i be offended??) he definitely has more of an obsession than me..but all the same he has converted me into liking the black and white things! 

Have a good day people! ;)

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. yay, welcome to blogger! i am looking forward to reading your future posts! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...