Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Instagram Diary #1

                                                                                                    Add me on Instagram @laurenkatebrown


♥♥My boyfriend Luke at the BBC new comedy award final a while ago.♥♥Froot Loops fail!♥♥Went strawberry picking, but there was no fruit left, so we just bought some!♥♥At my friends baby shower♥♥Canada tickets arrived!!!♥♥Mika chocolate Happy cows edition mooooo♥♥Me (very sweaty) after a gig in Blackpool♥♥My nephew on his 2nd birthday♥♥Aunty and nephews converse♥♥




Since I got my new phone I have be obsessed with Instagram. Its rudy brilliant! So why not introduce Instgram to my blog. I hope they get on well together! 
Is any up in Edinburgh this month for the Fringe Festival?! Im on my way next Saturday for a whole week to see the boyfriend. If you are up that way go and see Luke's show..ITS FREE! What more could you ask for. Its a stand up comedy show called A Degree of Comedy  and its at The Dragonfly Lounge (Venue 63) at 4.20pm everyday :) 

Lauren x

9 comments:

  1. I love milka chocolate, it's the best. I live near Edinburgh so I might go see Luke's show x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehh go. tell him i sent you..just to put me in the good books haha. if you go the week after next i will be there too and we can eat milka chocolate! lol x

      Delete
  2. that strawberry looks great! cute converse picture too x

    www.lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best tasting strawberry in the world!! :)

      Delete
  3. Instagram is THE BEST. Thanks for sharing these! Love your blog. Following you now ;)

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun. You're right..instagram is AMAZING!! xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...