Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Chorizo and Goats Cheese Frittata

So im in Edinburgh at the moment for the Fringe Festival and my other half needed to use the internet so I thought I would use that time to write a little post...that is nothing to do with Edinburgh.

I made this meal last week for my family and it tasted THAT GOOD I needed to share it with you.
I got the reciepe from the Sorted Food website HERE. I have been a subscriber of theirs on Youtube for a few years now and not only do they teach me how to cook amazing yummy food but they make me chuckle a hell of a lot along the way. You really need to go check them out HERE.

This recepie is bassically Eggs, Chorizo, Goats Cheese and onion! Yep..that simple and it tastes incredible. Since my boyfriend is a veggie im going to try it out with bits of vegetarian sausage too.

Try this recipe then come back and tell me what you thought... I bet you love it too!!! (if you like eggs, chorizo, goats cheese and onion that is!)


mmmmmmmmm...

Presented on a chopping board with a sprig of mint.. Sorted Style!

Server with some potato croquettes.. why not..

Demolished...

Want more recipe posts?!

Have a happy wednesday everyone!

Lauren x



1 comment:

  1. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Love goats cheese. Maybe a little too much?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...