Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

My trip to the zoo...

 So a while back I went to ZSL London Zoo with my boyfriend Luke and it was such a good day. Mainly because they have a new penguin Beach! Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took..and of course 90% of them are of penguins!!


 Yep..im a big kid and crawled though a tube to get closer to Merekats. Even though it was made for kids..
 A few of the penguins gathered round waiting for their dinner..
 This is a baby penguins..only a few weeks old. They have to be careful and not let them in the water as they haven't developed waterproof feathers. ..(erm..are they feathers?? I should know this)
 I had such a good time...but the best picture of the WHOLE day was the one below... a lovely monkey decided to come say hello and have a seat...
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...