Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Nail Polish Collection

Although this probably isn't my entire collection (my nail polishes like hiding in my bag, car and other places I can't never find them!) it still is not a massive collection compared to some of you out there! I do love nail polish and before working in a coffee shop I would constantly buy them but now I work with food I can't wear any at all..which makes me extremely sad. I live for my weekends where I can wear nail polish! (This is clearly not true but I do love trying different colours)

I store all my polishes in the cake stand I got from homebase HERE..and its now on half price for just £7.49!
I had to cut some card to shape and place them on the bottom of each layer otherwise the nail polishes wouldn't stand up straight.




Barry M are my favourite brand as they are cheap and cheerful. They have a massive range of colours and the quality of them are just amazing.
Collection 2000 is another good cheap brand
The rest are miscellaneous from MUA to Gosh to Sally Hansen to Maybelline. 

Whats your favourite brand of nail polishes? and how do you stores yours? :)

Hope you all had a lovely Monday! :)

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cake stand! It's decided, I shall take a trip to homebase this week!! I also love the collection 2000 Hot Looks nail polish, my absolute favorite is BMX Bandit! :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too.. Only worn it once though! We need more weekends!!!x

      Delete
  2. what a bloody fabulous idea! Mine are all bunged into a big white drawer from an ikea set of drawers for kids (they look like steps, but are useful for keeping vrap in) the thing is I can't see what's what, I need to put stickers on the tops of them really with a blob of varnish on the top!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..i tbink nail polishes are pretty so like to have them on display for my benefit more than anyone else of course... xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...