Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

Today has been one of those days where i have just wanted to curl up in bed and stay there for a few days! As i am aware this is not possible I decided to curl up in bed for for a few hours instead. So to cheer me up abit I thought i would make a little wishlist. This way, when i do have money to spend, i will know exactly what I want to buy and not go and waste in on pointless this I don't need which is what normally tends to happen. 

This is just 5 of the many things I would like to own!

  • River Island Jeans in Burgundy
  • OPI Nail Polish in the colour 'Natasha and Boris'
  • The Bobbi Brown corrector
  • Mac blush in 'Pinch O' Peach'
  • Faux Alexander Wang Bag

What items are in your wishlist?

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...