Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Haul - Bobbi Brown, Illamasqua, Pull and Bear, TKMaxx

After my not so happy last post this proves that shopping can make you happy! At least a little bit right?
I decided to take myself to Liverpool and this is what I came home with. I will link where you can get everything at the bottom :)



So impressed with this so far! I have always had dark under eye circles and this product is the best I have found for hiding them!
Very creamy product and was a tad worried it would crease a lot which it does unless I put a translucent powder on.

2 Blushes, 2 Eyeshadows and a pallet for it all to go in for a tenner! Yes please!



Top left Bella, Bottom left, Berry Brown, Top right Flush, Bottom right Rose Shine


Love this colour! And the fabric is soooo soft!

I couldn't resist getting this tank top!

My first every 'collar' purchases! I know.. where have I been right!

Bobbi Brown Corrector  in shade Bisque
Illamsqua concealer in shade 200
Fashionista Make your own pallete
Pull and Bear Cardigan
H&M Tank top
Primark Black sleeveless shirt (no website)
TKMaxx sleeveless snakeskin shirt


Back to normal blogging this week :)

Hope you are all well and are enjoy your 'summer'..


Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. Love everything you bought doll:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! although now i just want to go buy more pretty things! i need to stop lol..xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try Fashionista products, are they any good? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I have tried any of their products and I was really impressed! the blushes especially.. going to go and get some more and form just a blush pallet.xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...