Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

I went shopping...in Primark!

So I was in Manchester today and had a bit of time to kill so of course I went shopping. Surprisingly I only bought a few things in Primark. Its a boring little haul but I like my purchases! :)



I have wanted a pair of loafers for ages but just never found the right ones. These are still not the exact ones I want but at £8 I couldn't leave them in the shop...that would be just cruel! I do love them though and they are oober comfy!


You cant beat the scarves in Primark.. they are so cheap and they have SO many different designs. This is one of their more 'expensive' scarves in there at £4! bargaroonie!





I am aware this is a very boring top but I love it.. you can wear it casually or really dress it up.. As you can see it was the same price as the scarves! Score!



And lastly (apart from some knickers I bought but I'm really not going to show you them!) is this hat from the mens section.. I did buy it for my boyfriend but when I got home I tried it on and even though I don't think it suits me, its so warm and comfy so it my just stay on my head for a little while longer! ;) oh oh and it cost me just £1! 

Lauren x




2 comments:

  1. I also had a pay day primark splurge yesterday! a jumper, a top two pairs of shoes and tights (always tights!!!!!)
    I like the hat and LOVE the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...