Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Magnetic Buttons

Apologies for the crap picture quality but my camera was in a bad mood with me and just wasn't cooperating.
I (randomly) bought a pack of mixed buttons on eBay for about £3 and when they arrived in the post i did bow my head in shame thinking why the hell have i bought these. So to justify i HAD to do something quickly with them. I have saved quite a lot to sew onto key-rings etc but with the bigger ones i thought i would turn them into cute magnets! :) The original plan was to have the on  my fridge holding picture etc but the magnetic strip, i also bought from eBay, just isn't strong enough. None the less i still got the hot glue gun out and stuck the magnet to the back of the button and they are now on my radiator making it look pretty (much nice in real life than in these photos).


 Oh and if any of you try this you have to eat a Terry's Honeycomb Chocolate Orange at the same time otherwise it just doesn't work!!! ;) 


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...