Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

OOTD - Those cold sunny days!

Jumper - Primark (Men's section)
Shirt - Internacionale (Last year)
Shoes - Converse
Hat - Primark

This was an outfit from last week when me and the other half went for a walk in the local park. It was such a nice sunny day but oh me oh my it was chilly! It is a gorgeous park with a beautiful pub in the middle. There are hundreds of huge trees where the little squirrels live. I end up trying to stalk the squirrels even though I know they wont come near me! I had some boring black gloves too but I took them off. Im back up North now until after Christmas so have time to get some Christmas craft posts up soon.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :)

Lauren x





6 comments:

  1. No credit for the photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes....bravo Luke Graves for taking the photos ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mw too...anything with an elbow pad needs to be in my wardrobe!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a really lovely knit and burgundy beanie!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...