Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

LUMI Magique

Its the time of the year where my skin starts to look dull and gloomy therefore I whip the highlighters out to add a tad of glow to the face. I am usually one for powder highlighters however when I spotted this one I thought I would give it a go seen as I prefer cream blushers to powders so thought it might be the same for highlighters. 

It is such a light texture so does not feel 'cakey' at all and put under my eyes over the top of my Bobbi Brown Corrector I think it works well and brightens up the area with it being a concealer too (Bonus!) Also I like to pop a bit at the top of my cheekbones to boost them up a bit and with its SLIGHT shimmer it really catches in the light without you looking like a glitter ball!

Silly me picked up the wrong colour.. Instead of meaning to get No.2 Medium I got No.3 Dark which surprisingly is not dark at all so I would say to try it in the shop before buying as you may be a different colour than you expected.
(No makeup apart from the highlighter product)
(poop lighting for you to see it anyway! Fail!)

The LUMI MAGIQUE can be purchased HERE for £8.49 but I have seen this in some market stalls for much cheaper so check out your local markets first. 

Is is L'Oreal who own YSL? As it is basically the touche eclat right?

What is you favourite highlighter?

Lauren x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...