Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Barry M - Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints

I have always been a massive fan of Barry M nail paints with approx. 20 different shades in my collection... however i wasn't a fan of the crackle effect ones that came out a while back now. They look so pretty on other people but just looked odd on me. So I always stuck to their main line of nail paints and never really looked at the 'effect' ones. When I was in Boots last week these beauties caught my eye straight away, mainly because of the two colours I purchased. 
They are quite a thick consistency without being gloopy (is that even a word?) You can even get away with only applying one coat which is awesome. In the photo below I had applied 2 coats and no word of a lie it lasted about a week WITHOUT CHIPPING!!! I know!!! 
At £3.99 (one pound more than the original nail paint line) I think they are brilliant, a bargain and would be an amazing stocking filler for Christmas. I will definitely be purchasing a few other colours.


I do have wrinkly hands for a 25 year old! Thanks mum!

Pomegranate and Plum

I love the fact that Barry M have decided to give there polishes names now too. They originally just had numbers, they went to 'red', 'navy' etc. Names like Pomegranate are much more fun.
 I believe there is 7 different colours in the range and you can buy them from Boots or Superdrug - Link!

Have you tried the Gelly polishes yet? Whats your favourite colour?

Lauren x


1 comment:

  1. oooo i have never seen them be4!
    I just saw your comment on my blog and i`m finally returning to blogging :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...